Managed by Elsa and Sergio Martinalli who have owned it since 1983 and
founded by their father in 1978, the company has specialised in the design, construction,
installation and sale of hydraulic and pneumatic components.
With dedication, passion and great technical expertise, this company has entered various industry sectors, gaining the trust of an ever-increasing number of primary companies and obtaining the sought-after ISO 9002 Quality Certification in 1999, while it is currently ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Covering an area of 1000 square metres, this Company is devided into
several divisions and provides any kind of customer with full assistance. Professionaliam
and kindness characterize our technical and administrative offices, as well as our
workshop equipped to manufacture our products. Expertise and efficiency distinguish
the working activities carried out in our warehouse, provided with a large number of
components and placed next to sales office.
The Martinalli Company's aim is to achieve customers' goals through customized solutions, following all the stages of production, from design, construction to installation, and assistance is the key element to ensure customers' satisfaction.